HSI® Polyester Sling | Endless Round | Yellow | 1-1/8" Width | 22' Length | SP840 | 8,400 lb Vertical Capacity
When your next rigging job includes lifting delicate and yet cumbersome items, look no further than our array of HSI® synthetic polyester round slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element with material that will not scratch or otherwise mar the item being hoisted. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Polyester Sling Highlights:
- ENDLESS - The synthetic sling is designed as one piece producing a large loop that can be manipulated in a variety of ways helping shift the wear points for long-lasting availability.
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Increased points of contact are available with this pliable material to ensure a secure lift for some unusually shaped loads. The weight of the sling also makes for a less arduous experience when securing or removing connections.
- COLOR CODED CAPACITIES - A quick visual association of the color present allows for the user to determine the Working Load Limits for polyester slings. The load-bearing core yarn is covered by two similarly colored jackets.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI® slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP840-22|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Sling Type||Endless Round Slings|
|Polyester Sling Vertical Capacity (lb)||8,400 - Yellow|
|Choker Capacity (lb)||6,700|
|Width @ Load (in)||1-7/8|
|Nominal Body Width (in)||1-1/8|