HSI® Polyester Sling | Eye and Eye | Grey | 2-1/4" Width | 22' Length | SP3100 | 31,000 lb Vertical Capacity
When your next rigging job includes lifting delicate and yet cumbersome items, look no further than our array of HSI® synthetic polyester round slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element with material that will not scratch or otherwise mar the item being hoisted. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Polyester Sling Highlights:
- EYE-TO-EYE - Made by attaching a wear pad to the body of the synthetic sling creating two smaller loops on either end. This configuration works well with a number of different connections and hitches.
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Increased points of contact are available with this pliable material to ensure a secure lift for some unusually shaped loads. The weight of the sling also makes for a less arduous experience when securing or removing connections.
- COLOR CODED CAPACITIES - A quick visual association of the color present allows for the user to determine the Working Load Limits for polyester slings. The load-bearing core yarn is covered by two similarly colored jackets.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI® slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP3100EE-22|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Sling Type||Eye and Eye Round Slings|
|Polyester Sling Vertical Capacity (lb)||31,000 - Grey|
|Choker Capacity (lb)||24,800|
|Width @ Load (in)||3-3/4|
|Nominal Body Width (in)||2-1/4|