HSI® Polyester Sling | Eye and Eye | Blue | 1-3/4" Width | 6' Length | SP2120 | 21,200 lb Vertical Capacity
When your next rigging job includes lifting delicate and yet cumbersome items, look no further than our array of HSI® synthetic polyester round slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element with material that will not scratch or otherwise mar the item being hoisted. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Polyester Sling Highlights:
- Design Factor of 5:1 indicating that the breaking strength of the sling is five times higher than the rated Working Load Limit.
- Repels liquid making it a great alternative when used in environments where spills are likely to happen.
- Jacket assists in protecting the sling core by keeping dirt, oil, grease, UV rays and other elements degrading to the sling away.
- Cost-effective as the sling can be easily replaced once the outer jackets have worn over time.
- Color: Blue
- Sling Length: 6 ft
- Vertical Capacity: 21,200 lb
- Choker Capacity: 17,000 lb
- Basket Capacity: 42,400 lb
- Relaxed Body Diameter: 1-3/4 in
- Width @ Load Diameter: 3 in
- EYE-TO-EYE - Made by attaching a wear pad to the body of the synthetic sling creating two smaller loops on either end. This configuration works well with a number of different connections and hitches.
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Increased points of contact are available with this pliable material to ensure a secure lift for some unusually shaped loads. The weight of the sling also makes for a less arduous experience when securing or removing connections.
- COLOR CODED CAPACITIES - A quick visual association of the color present allows for the user to determine the Working Load Limits for polyester slings. The load-bearing core yarn is covered by two similarly colored jackets.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP2120EE-06|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Nominal Body Width (in)||1-3/4|
|Width @ Load (in)||3|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (lb)||17,000|
|Vertical Capacity (lb)||21,200 - Blue|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||21,200|