HSI® Three Leg Chain Sling | 9/32" Dia. | 10' Length | Oblong Link to Grab Hook Ends | 11,200 Lb. Working Load Limit
Grade 100 alloy chain slings can be used in the most extreme of conditions as well as in harsh environments without the worry of UV-ray degradation or chemical exposure that other rigging solutions may present. HSI® chain slings offer versatility along with the strength to handle large lifting loads making it a great choice for industrial projects.
Easy to inspect and repair, chain slings are a long service life option tough enough to do the job for years to come. There are numerous configurations available for various attachment points, load sizes and overhead lifting circumstances. HSI chain slings will conform to the specific usage required to complete your rigging job safely.
HSI slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.Chain Sling Details:
- Sling Legs: Three
- Chain Link Diameter: 9/32-Inch
- Chain Link Diameter: 7-MM
- Chain Length: 10-Foot
- Working Load Limits:
- 60°: 11,200 Pounds
- 45°: 9,100 Pounds
- 30°: 6,400 Pounds
- Grab Hooks can be added to a single, double, triple, or quad chain sling to make one or all of the legs adjustable.
- The style A Adjustable Sling features grab hooks attached directly to the mechanical couplers at the master link to keep them out of the way.
- The Style B Adjustable Sling adds approximately 12" of chain between the master link and the grab hook adjusters to allow for ease of use.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10TOG9/32-10|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Chain Size (in)||9/32|
|End Fitting||Oblong Link to Grab Hooks|
|60° Working Load Limit (lb)||11,200|
|45° Working Load Limit (lb)||9,100|
|30° Working Load Limit (lb)||6,400|
|Master Link Nominal Diameter (in)||0.75|
|Master Link Inside Width (in)||2.75|
|Master Link Inside Length (in)||5.5|