HSI® Two Leg Bridle Chain Sling | 5/8" Dia. | 3' Length | Oblong Link to Grab Hook Ends | 39,100 Lb. Working Load Limit
Grade 100 alloy chain slings can be used in the most extreme of conditions as well as in harsh environments without the worry of UV-ray degradation or chemical exposure that other rigging solutions may present. HSI® chain slings offer versatility along with the strength to handle large lifting loads making it a great choice for industrial projects.
Easy to inspect and repair, chain slings are a long service life option tough enough to do the job for years to come. There are numerous configurations available for various attachment points, load sizes and overhead lifting circumstances. HSI chain slings will conform to the specific usage required to complete your rigging job safely.
HSI slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Sling Legs - Two
- Chain Link Diameter – 5/8-Inch
- Chain Link Diameter – 16-MM
- Chain Length – 3-Foot
- Working Load Limits:
- 60° - 39,100 Pounds
- 45° - 32,00 Pounds
- 30° - 22,600 Pounds
- Diameter – 1-1/4-Inch
- Weight – 63 Pounds
- Inside Width – 4-3/8-Inch
- Inside Length – 8-3/4-Inch
- ROUGH AND READY– HSI chain slings are known for their ability to withstand a variety of tough conditions. A great lifting option when the rigging job calls for an application that can handle heat, filthy conditions, exposure to chemicals or extended outdoor use under UV rays.
- GRAB HOOK - A narrow opening makes this a terrific option when lifting chains overhead as it engages between links. The shallow aspect is designed to quickly attach and keep the chain from slipping when in use.
- GRADE 100 ALLOY – Most commonly used for overhead lifting applications due to its excellent energy absorption properties and strength to weight ratio. The material’s hardness makes it the logical choice when looking for durability in comparison to other grades that can wear quickly on the inner portion of the link.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10DOG5/8-03|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Chain Size (in)||5/8|
|End Fitting||Oblong Link to Grab Hooks|
|60° Working Load Limit (lb)||39,100|
|45° Working Load Limit (lb)||32,000|
|30° Working Load Limit (lb)||22,600|
|Master Link Nominal Diameter (in)||1.25|
|Master Link Inside Width (in)||4.375|
|Master Link Inside Length (in)||8.75|