HSI® Single Leg Wire Rope Sling | Cable Laid Body | 5/8 in dia | 14 ft Length | Eye to Eye Flemish Loop Ends | 2.8 ton Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Cable-Laid slings are both smooth and flexible slings. This versatility offers a multitude of usage applications. They are made from cut lengths of cable-laid fabric and machine formed by laying six wire ropes in a helical pattern around a core rope.
Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye. Used ideally as basket or choker hitches, where flexibility and ease of handling are essential. Also, it is a solid choice when cutting or abrasion is not a critical factor.
Wire Rope Details:
- Wire Rope Diameter
- CABLE LAID - Smooth and very flexible slings made from cut lengths of cable-laid fabric. Machine formed by laying six wire ropes in a helical pattern around a core rope.
- EYE AND EYE - This sling variety is specific to a single-leg version with flemish loop ends on either side. It is also known as a Wire Rope Choker. Use of these slings for lifting is prevalent due to its strength, durability and resistance to abrasion.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- FLEXIBLE AND SMOOTH - A 7 x 7 x 7 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification secured by pressed metal sleeves which provides a centerline pull at the eyes.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||105B5/8XCL-14|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Wire Rope Diameter||5/8 in|
|End Fitting||Eye And Eye|
|Wire Rope||6X25 EIPS IWRC|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (ton)||2.8|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||1.9|
|Zero Degree Vertical Basket Hitch (ton)||5.5|
|60° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||4.8|
|45° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||3.9|
|30° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||2.8|