HSI® Nylon Sling | Attached Eye Wide-Lift | Two Ply | 16" Web Width | 24' Length | 18,000 lb Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Temperature limits are listed on the warning label
- Thickness for each ply of webbing is approximately 3/16 in
- Avoid exposure to acid, alkali, ultraviolet light, sunlight & temperatures above 180° F (82.2° C)
- Sling Length: 24 ft
- Sling Width: 16 in
- Sling Eye Length: 12 in
- Sling Eye Material Width: 2 in
- Sling Type: Type 9 (WLA) which is classified as an Attached Eye Wide-Lift with two eyes sewn onto the body of the sling.
- Ply Count: Two
- Vertical Basket Capacity: 18,000 lb / 5 ton
- ATTACHED EYE WIDE LIFT – Type 9 web slings have eyes that are made from separate material sewn directly to the sling body. Designed for light and bulky loads that require wider bearing areas and some balance attributes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WLA2-816N-24|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||16|
|Eye Length (in)||12|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||18,000|