HSI® Nylon Sling | Triangle-Triangle Type 2 | One Ply | 10" Web Width | 14' Length |16,000 lb Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Temperature limits are listed on the warning label
- Thickness for each ply of webbing is approximately 3/16 in
- Avoid exposure to acid, alkali, ultraviolet light, sunlight & temperatures above 180° F (82.2° C)
- Material - Nylon
- Sling Length - 14 ft
- Sling Width - 10 in
- Sling Type - Type 2 (TT) which includes a triangle and triangle fitting on each end
- Ply Count- One
- Basket Capacity - 32,000 lb / 16 ton
- Vertical Capacity - 16,000 lb / 8 ton
- Choker Capacity - 12,000 lb / 6 ton
- TRIANGLE AND TRIANGLE – Type 2 web slings, also known as TT, have these fittings on each end. Most typically used in a basket fashion, it can also be used in a vertical hitch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT1-810-14|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||10|
|Eye Length (in)||24|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||16,000|