HSI® Nylon Sling | Triangle-Choker Type 1 | Two Ply | 4" Web Width | 14' Length | 11,500 lb Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Avoid exposure to acid, alkali, ultraviolet light, sunlight & temperatures above 180° F (82.2° C)
- Thickness of the webbing is approximately 3/16 in
- Temperature limits are listed on the warning label
- Sling Length - 14 ft
- Sling Width - 4 in
- Sling Type - Type 1 (TC) which includes a triangle and choker fitting on each end
- Ply Count- Two
- Vertical Capacity – 11,500 lb / 5.75 ton
- Choker Capacity – 8,600 lb / 4.3 ton
- Basket Capacity – 23,000 lb / 13 ton
- TRIANGLE AND CHOKER – Type 1 web slings, also known as TC, have these fittings on each end. Most commonly used in a choker hitch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TC2-804-14|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||4|
|Eye Length (in)||12|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (lb)||8,600|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||11,500|