HSI® Single Leg Nylon Sling | 2 in Web Width | 5 ft Length | Oblong to Oblong Link Ends | 3,000 lb Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and bridle figurations are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- SINGLE LEG OBLONG TO OBLONG - Each oblong alloy master link is available to connect to existing load attachment points. Nylon webbing is sewn through the alloy oblong master link for a permanent attachment at the top of the sling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SOO-EE1-802-05|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||2|
|Eye Length (in)||10|
|90° Rated Capacity (lb)||3,000|
|60° Rated Capacity (lb)||2,500|
|30° Rated Capacity (lb)||1,500|
|45° Rated Capacity (lb)||2,100|