HSI® Nylon Sling | Reverse Eye Type 6 | Two Ply | 6" Web Width | 26' Length | 20,000 lb Vertical Capacity
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Avoid exposure to acid, alkali, ultraviolet light, sunlight & temperatures above 180° F (82.2° C)
- Thickness for each ply of webbing is approximately 1/2 in
- Temperature limits are listed on the warning label
- Sling Length: 26 ft
- Sling Width: 6 in
- Sling Eye Length: 15 in
- Sling Type: Type 6 (RE) which is classified as a Reversed Eye comes with an additional layer of Cordura wear protection.
- Ply Count: Two
- Vertical Capacity: 20,000 lb / 10 ton
- Choker Capacity: 16,000 lb / 8 ton
- Basket Capacity: 40,000 lb / 20 ton
- REVERSE EYE – Type 6 web slings, also known as Reversed or Return Eye, offer an additional layer of Cordura protection to prevent wear. The body is formed by two parts of webbing sewn side by side with the protective material placed over the entire body and eyes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE2-806-26|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||6|
|Eye Length (in)||15|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (lb)||16,000|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||20,000|