HSI® Nylon Sling | Reverse Eye Type 6 | Two Ply | 4" Web Width | 2' Length | 13,000 lb Vertical Capacity
Quantity Break Pricing may apply in the cart
Availability: In stock
- REVERSE EYE – Type 6 web slings, also known as Reversed or Return Eye, offer an additional layer of Cordura protection to prevent wear. The body is formed by two parts of webbing sewn side by side with the protective material placed over the entire body and eyes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE2-804-02|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||4|
|Eye Length (in)||15|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (lb)||10,400|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||13,000|
Write Your Own Review