HSI® Nylon Sling | Twisted Eye Type 4 | Four Ply | 3" Web Width | 20' Length | 14,900 lb Vertical Capacity
- Type 3 and 4 web slings 3 in wide and larger are constructed with tapered eyes to accommodate crane hooks and pick points as bunching the material will decrease the sling efficiency. Slings 3 in and over can be manufactured without tapered eyes upon request.
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and bridle figurations are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- TWISTED EYE - Type 4 web slings, also known as Twisted Eye, are similar the Flat Eye slings except the eyes are twisted to a right angle of the sling body. This construct helps make it more effective when used as choker hitch. When used as a basket hitch, it also nests together better than the Type 3 version.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL - Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI® slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EE4T-803-20|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Sling Type||Type 4 Eye And Eye Twisted|
|Vertical Capacity (lb)||14,900|
|Choker Capacity (lb)||11,100|
|Web Width (in)||3|
|Eye Length (in)||14|