HSI® Nylon Sling | Twisted Eye Type 4 | One Ply | 5" Web Width | 16' Length | 8,000 lb Vertical Capacity
- Type 3 and 4 web slings 3 inch wide and larger are constructed with tapered eyes to accommodate crane hooks and pick points as bunching the material will decrease the sling efficiency. Slings 3 inches and over can be manufactured without tapered eyes upon request.
When looking for strength and flexibility on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Nylon Web Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and bridle figurations are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- TWISTED EYE – Type 4 web slings, also known as Twisted Eye, are similar the Flat Eye slings except the eyes are twisted to a right angle of the sling body. This construct helps make it more effective when used as choker hitch. When used as a basket hitch, it also nests together better than the Type 3 version.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG MATERIAL – Made from lifting nylon, these slings are easy to move and store while being adaptable to a variety of uses. Although highly resistant to alkalies, they should not be used in acidic conditions.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - The stretching of web slings allows a cushion against sudden shock. When loaded at rated capacity, a nylon sling will typically stretch 6-8%. Slings return to normal length when not loaded.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EE1T-805-16|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Web Width (in)||5|
|Eye Length (in)||14|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (lb)||6,000|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (lb)||8,000|