HSI® Two Leg Wire Rope Bridle Sling | 1-1/8 in dia | 22 ft Length | Heavy Duty Thimble Ends | 21 ton Capacity
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Wire Rope Bridle Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and styles are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Two leg slings are multi-purposed and designed for lifts where the attachments may be made directly to the load. This would include situations such as hooking into lifting eyes of placing loops over lugs. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
- THIMBLE AND THIMBLE - Both ends are protected from wear and tear with heavy-duty thimble protection, extending the working life of the sling.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING - The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI® slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE - A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire Rope Bridle Slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||200HT1-1/8X-22|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|30° Capacity (ton)||12|
|45° Capacity (ton)||17|
|60° Capacity (ton)||21|
|Wire Rope Diameter||1-1/8 in|
|Component Source||Imported Components|
|End Fitting||Heavy Duty Thimble|
|Wire Rope||6X25 EIPS IWRC|
|Master Link Nominal Diameter (in)||1.75|
|Master Link Inside Length (in)||12|
|Master Link Inside Width (in)||6|