HSI® Single Leg Wire Rope Sling | 1-3/8" Dia. | 22' Length | Flemish Loop to Heavy Duty Thimble Ends | 18 Ton Capacity
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI® Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI® slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to determine if a manufacturer is compliant with standards before re-registration.
The wide offering of Single Leg Wire Rope Slings will surely meet your rigging needs on the jobsite. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
- Wire Rope Diameter - 1-3/8 in
- Terminal Fittings - Flemish Eye Loop-to-Heavy Duty Thimble
- Sling Legs - 1
- Sling Length - 22 ft
- Single Leg Vertical Rated Capacity - 18 ton
- Choker Hitch Rated Capacity - 13 ton
- 60° Basket Rated Capacity - 31 ton
- 45° Basket Rated Capacity - 25 ton
- 30° Basket Rated Capacity - 18 ton
- Loop Dimensions:
- Width - 11 in
- Length - 22 in
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings -- Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes -- Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
- EYE AND THIMBLE - A protective thimble is present to attach the bottom end of the sling to a separate lifting element while the Flemish loop is located atop to allow a choker hitch.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING - The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- RUGGED FLEXIBILITY - A 6 x 37 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification offers large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer Part Number||105B1-3/8XET-22|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Wire Rope Diameter||1-3/8 in|
|End Fitting||Eye to Thimble|
|Wire Rope||6X37 EIPS IWRC|
|Vertical Rated Capacity (ton)||18|
|Choker Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||13|
|60° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||31|
|45° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||25|
|30° Basket Hitch Rated Capacity (ton)||18|