HOW IT WORKS
The funds you need,
right where you need them.
B2B Credit at Checkout
Fast, Easy Financing for your Business with no money down
Get a Decision in Seconds
You'll get a decision instantly. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
Simple, Affordable Monthly Terms
First 30 days always interest-fee. No early repayment fees.
Larger Better Lines of Credit
Lines of Business credit up to $50K - You can pay for what you use.
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows
you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You
can qualify for up the a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed
over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a
certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit,
you will need to:
Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business
- Owner/Signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minmum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card repayments.
- Credit Key's application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not change any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a "soft inquiry." This does not impact your fico/credit score.