welcome to empire & thank you for visting our website!
right to modify:
EMPIRE (referred to as the Company in this document) reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Company may change, move, or delete portions of, or may add to this site from time to time. Your use of this site following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, the Company encourages you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this site. By your use of this site, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this site in any manner. From time to time there may be information on empirerigging.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions & pricing. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such information, statement, and document shall be at your sole risk. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). The Company apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause you.
payment methods & terms:
- EMPIRE accepts most major credit cards such as: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, & Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT's). Payment terms do not apply to credit card payments. Payment in full is due at the time of order when using credit cards. For accounts with established credit, as determined in our sole discretion, our terms are Net 30 days. The Company reserves the right to require payment in full, prior to shipment of any ordered products. All prices are in United States dollars (US$). All payments must be in United States dollars (US$). Prices listed on this site may be subject to change without notice.
- F.O.B. Point - All Sales are made F.O.B. point of shipment unless otherwise noted. We reserve the right to make partial shipments unless otherwise noted.
- Workmanship as provided by the manufacturers/suppliers will prevail. We limit our liability to the manufacturers' warranties and guarantees. We will use great effort to obtain from each manufacturer (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty or customary practice) the repair or replacement of goods that may prove defective in workmanship or material. Seller shall not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages including (but not limited to) loss of profits, loss of use of the goods or related goods, damage, or injury to the person or property of Buyer or others. Seller's liability or any claim for loss or damage arising out of the sale of goods shall not exceed the price of the product or part on which such liability is based.
- Returned Goods - We Promise to handle returns in a prompt & fair manner. Returns must be made within 14 days after receipt of order. Please do not return goods without prior authorization. Your copy of the packing list/sales slip must accompany the returned goods. Goods must be as sold, in unused condition, in the original packaging. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking charge on returned items. We may not accept, as returned goods, material that has been customized, or specially fabricated to a customer's specifications. Special factory orders are subject to return only if the factory will accept them back and these orders are subject to restocking and transportation costs.
All materials including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and written and other materials that are part of this site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with the Company or for purchasing EMPIRE products only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Contents on this site is strictly prohibited.
copyrights & trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual properties (collectively, the "Marks") owned, controlled, or licensed by the Company collectively, one of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to the Company and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The Company and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials which appear on this site. Access to this site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of the Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights. The use of the Company Marks or those of third parties who have licensed their Marks to the Company is strictly prohibited. It is a violation of Federal and international law to use this site in any manner other than as presented herein.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EMPIRE and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses including attorneys' fees arising from or related to your use of this site.
DISCLAIMER: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site and all contents of this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or any products or merchandise included on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; you acknowledge, by your use of the empirerigging.com website, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the empirerigging.com website, including without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction. In no event will the company be liable for any damages.
privacy & security
By using the empirerigging.com website, you consent to our collection and use of certain information as described in our Privacy & Security Policy. The terms of the Privacy & Security Policy apply only to information collected by this site. The Company is not responsible for Privacy practices of other sites that may be linked to this site.
This site may include links to Internet sites owned or operated by entities other than the Company (the "External Sites"). These may include, but are not limited to, links leading to:
- Sources of safety and industrial information, standards, and specifications (e.g., OSHA).
- Manufacturers' and vendors' websites, product information, and product specifications.
- Third-party product reviews and other product performance information.
By using empirerigging.com, you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for the availability of or content on or accessed through, any external site, or access through any external site, nor does the Company intend such site to be a referral by the Company or an endorsement of the entities operating such external sites. You should contact the Site Administrator for those external sites if you have any questions or concerns regarding content or links which exist on such external sites.
consent to jurisdiction and choice of law
The terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts of the State of New York with jurisdiction in Erie County, New York, and you further agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of the said Courts for the purpose of litigating any claim or action.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this site. The Company may also terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in the Company's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or the Company, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.