compliance with export regulations
Empire Rigging is 100% committed to compliance with the Unites States and allforeign government’s laws and regulations. Please be aware that there are certain restrictions (based on goods, locations and/or parties) that may delay or prevent shipping to certain countries due to trade regulations and restrictions.
END-USER DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENT FOR YOUR ORDER
If you are placing an order and will forward on to another party (entity or company), it is Empire Rigging’s policy that the end-user of the item (if other than you or your company) must be reported when you place your order. In compliance with the Export Administration Regulations, a shipment cannot be diverted to an entity or location that is prohibited by the US Government. There are multiple screenings that are required to be completed on each individual order and the end-user must be screened as well.
Orders will be shipped based on your request. Please contact us for a quote for your specific order.
- Our current shipping options available are:
- Express Courier – for this option, we will generally use:
- UPS International Express
- FedEx International Priority and Economy
- DHL Worldwide Express
- Air Freight
Transit times will vary depending on the method of shipping, as well as destination address, weight, etc. We will provide a transit time for your order with the shipping quote.
Empire Rigging generally ships orders within 48 hours of placing your order. For items not currently in stock, shipping will depend on the manufacturer’s time frame, but every effort will be made to ensure the product is shipped to you as soon as it is available.
Your order will be packaged sufficiently to be shipped at no cost to you. If any special packaging is required above our standard packaging, you will be notified within a reasonable timeframe of any additional charges for these services.
If you place an order for any hazardous materials that require special packaging and documentation, we will quote you with that charge within a reasonable timeframe, as well. Certain requirements must be met in order to ship any hazardous materials.
If you have any questions about Empire Rigging’s International Shipping Policy, please contact us.
- We accept returns up to 14 days after receipt of order. This does not include made to order products such as slings.
- Product(s) must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- Damaged or defective items are protected under specific manufacturer's warranty.
- Customer is responsible for return freight.
- Customer satisfaction is always our goal! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.