• Galvanized to Meet ASTM A-153 Specifications
• Meets Design Requirements of Federal Specifications FF-T-276C, Type 1
• A Thimble is a Wear Pad That Protects the Rope From Cuts, Kinking and Abrasions. Always Use An Appropriate Thimble When Making An Eye in a Rope.
• When it is Necessary to Open a Thimble to Insert a Fitting, Make Sure the Points are Properly Aligned When the Thimble is Closed. Inspect Carefully for Cracks.
• Thimbles ARE NOT Designed for Load Carrying Purposes; Therefore Working Load Limits Have Not Been Established.
Country of Origin: United States
Coupon Headline: Manila Rope Thimbles, Galvanized
For Rope Diameter: 5/8 in
Long Description: 5/8" Manila Rope Thimble, Galvanized
Packaging: Industrial Box/Carton
Pin Diameter: 13/16 in
Table Description: 5/8" Manila Rope Thimble, Galvanized
Catalog Weight: 0.11 lb
Weight Each (lbs.): 0.11 lb
Weight Per 100 Pieces (lbs): 11